Thursday, March 4, 2010

Raising Real Men

Raising Real Men: Surviving, Teaching, and Appreciating Boys
Click Here ~~~> Hal and Melanie Young's website

Go to the website above to read a free chapter. With purchase, you can also download a free PDF study guide.

I really enjoyed this book. Hal and Melanie write with just the right combination of frankness and humor. They are serious about raising sons to be God-honoring men. With six boys (and two girls), they have tons of parenting experience to share. It is an easy, friendly read making this book accessible to every parent.

Lots of encouragement and real life anecdotes of their children and boys in general through history. I nodded. I laughed. I totally related! I recommend it to all parents of boys.

**I purchased this book during the preorder. I received no compensation for my opinions. They are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment