What I loved about it.
I am always, always, always trying to make Friday School (co-op) lunches with a mismatched hodgepodge of various plasticware. If I find all the lids, nothing fits right in the lunch boxes or bags. I end up using two lunch bags or packing some things separately in the backpacks or even my purse. I was so excited to get the package on Thursday. That meant I could have a tidy lunch packed for the three of us.
- I was able to pack each boy's lunch in their own container.
- They had a clean place at the table for their food (no more reminding them over and over to put their sandwich in the bucket or on a napkin).
- These are nice when you have no table, just place the container on your lap. (We did this in the car with the littles in their carseats.)
- Take to a restaurant, divide your meal in half right away. No need for take out packaging.
- Watching what you eat? Instant portion control.
- Each lid has a different color, making it easy to personalize contents, and later, get the right container to the family member it belongs to.
Things to consider.
- The strap is short and not adjustable.
- Only three containers fit in one bag.
- I recommend one bag for every two people unless everyone needs a bag. That way you can fit two containers and extras (beverages, whole apples, etc.) in one bag.
* These opinions are my own. I was given no compensation for my review. I purchased my EasyLunchbox at a discount through Jasmere.com. I plan to review that experience another time.